Wednesday 16 November 2011

Blessings


Life seems to be so often a tug in both directions.

“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”

Winston Churchill


Today has been a day when life feels as beauitful as these two birds, and also as confusing as...




So, if I am wrong in what I think, please let it be a blessing.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Robert McCloskey

But...

'Constant kindness can accomplish much.
As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.'

Albert Schweitzer

So may it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...