Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year to all my dear Readers

and greetings from the small town of Stonehaven in north eastern Scotland, where in a few hours the world famous Fireball Ceremony will begin. It's exciting, quite dangerous, accompanied by a band of bagpipes and a troop of drummers.

And just to end this amazing year, can I share a miracle that happened a just a few days ago.

Please believe me, if you don't already, miracles happen. Spontaneous healing happens. Realignment in relationships can happen anywhere, and at any moment. And that's exactly what's happened in my personal life, on Thursday.

Too personal yet to share, but universal to all who have been seriously estranged from a loved one for years. This has been a real Christmas ( re birth of love) miracle. The joy in my heart that my personal, tired, 'war zone' has miraculously, completely evaporated, is indiscribable. All that old pain and anger and disappointment on both sides simply does not exist any more. It's gone. How can I be sure ? There are no certainties in life, except one day we will all die, so I'm trusting the bigger picture, as always. Shifts happen. Miracles exist. Thoughts become things.

May each one of you also experince your hearts greatest longing, and may this New Year bring you closer to your deepest most beautiful self. Namaste to everyone of you.


PS. And to celebrate, I just booked my next flight to Peru !

1 comment:

  1. Gladness, joy and happiness fill my heart reading your words...thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...