Tuesday 14 August 2012

Heart into healing, healing into heart. Mi corazón está...






'What a liberation to realize that the "voice in my head" is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.'  Eckhart Tolle.



“Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be.”
Eckhart Tolle,

"La vida no es tan seria como mi mente piensa que debería ser."

- Eckhart Tolle,











“To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
Eckhart Tolle

"Amar es se reconoce en el otro."

- Eckhart Tolle





Click on last photo  to see slide show of all the images .
Haga clic en la última foto para ver la presentación de todas las imágenes.

These drawings are part of a new series in the journey of healing osteoarthritis.

1 comment:

  1. I just adore these series of artwork the faces have individual characters, each with a thought of their own. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...