Sunday 11 August 2013

Venturing into the unknown



When I get a call to go somewhere new....






I usually always respond !!


Because I'm mostly Irish... I am bold... sometimes...






                                                                  and a little crazy sometimes... rash even..







but...





so...





'The heart has reasons the head cannot understand...,' 

So, I'm off to Nicaragua in a few days time.


PS.  All these wonderful photos I've recently found on Pinterest.. sorry I can't credit  with names, but just so you know I'm not pretending they're mine.  Each image has touched me  deeply,  and reminded me of the  power of the imagination...rock on adventurers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...