Saturday 3 December 2016

Kindest eyes










South African priest Rene August posed this question, and it has stayed with me since I  met her many months ago on YouTube.

'What would your story (Life) look like if you looked at it through your kindest eyes?'

As we're getting close to the end of the year, the other quote that has lingered and often wiggles a warning finger  is-

'Whatever  you say after the words I AM, will come stalking you !'

So I'm being  mindful about sharing anything about my sore foot, my sore tooth, the roof needing to be repaired, the gear box needing to be replaced!

But when I say I'm loving drawing again,  it's true.    We have two art groups in the area,  both are thriving.  I'm Loving Both.  Does it show?

 So my question to your dear reader is -

 'What would  your story (your biggest challenge) look like if you looked at it through your kindest eyes



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhE2aIiGw24








No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...