Wednesday 14 December 2016

Love coming over the mountains.

  





It’s just ten days till Christmas, the hardest day of the year for many friends, and maybe the first hard Christmas ever, for some friends.

I started to post images on my Facebook page a week or so ago, to let certain friends know I’m thinking about them every day.  These friends  are all  having particularly difficult times for completely different reasons.

The idea is, I believe images speak directly to the soul, that they can inspire us, change our energy, and somehow trigger the hope we've lost.

Face to face with beauty,  images can touch the love that's at our core. This is my humble belief and my ongoing experience.

I’m sharing the drawings I made today because I so loved making them. They are my gift to you.

 In any kind of  nakedness, there is no hiding, and today I can’t hide the delight I experienced in making these images.

My prayer for you tonight is that little droplets of delight will surprise you too, despite everything,  in the most unexpected ways.

Images speak louder than words. Love coming over the mountains to you,wherever you are.


1 comment:

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...