Saturday 14 January 2017

Let's get real.

Next Friday will be historic.



Next week is almost here.
The US inaugueration approaches.
Worldwide, changes will start to happen.

There wll be consequences.

I so believe in the connection between inner and outer 'worlds.'  That we’re all connected in unfathomable ways .  That harbouring any negative thoughts, or fear thoughts, or murderous thoughts towards this man is highly damaging to ourselves, and to  the collective consciousness.

Pastel drawing by Marylin Fox 13.01 17. Passionarte group.

Has anybody not had a murderous thoughts towards this person?

How can we make any sense of all of this?

Pastel drawing by Jill . 13.01 17. Passionarte group.


I’d like to share this paragraph from a friend's email yesterday.

"Well I reckon we are in for an interesting year on the international stage Meg - I can't remember a time in my life when such an important role was filled by such an unknown and frankly utterly bizarre character. I wonder what we are going to learn from it all?
For me maybe it will have something to do with letting go because let's get real, what on earth else will one be able to do in the face of a force so extraordinary!"

Thank you F.



My personal intention is not to allow any judgements or fears or  dread to colour each day.  To keep informed.  To be real about it- in my own way.
Not judgeing, I know,will be challenging.

As before, TV and radio are not part of my life, so I'll be seeking out on line , the teaching and practices of the wise ones, globally.

My friend Rachel often reminds me,
‘Thoughts become things, so chose the good ones.'

 I’m certainly going to focus on the good ones !’



And I have faith there will be good ones, despite everything.

Love will always be coming over the mountains, from every direction, to every direction.
Nobody can stop this. 

Nobody.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...