Saturday 1 April 2017

Two eggs a day.


Instructions for living a life. Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.  ~Mary Oliver.
I think this could be the subtitle for my blog! 



As an artist I often think the less words the better, because in so many ways, images speak louder than words.
But as an artist who loves to write, I need to play with words too... in order to.. as Mary Oliver says...
.


Be astonished, tell about it.








Sending love over the mountains from southern Spain.. May some of the images inspire you to be astonished, and to smile.



I am particularly astonished and delighted and grateful that  the two chickens I am now guardian to, are laying 2 eggs almost every  day.


Buenas noches queridos amigos. 
Os quiero mucho.



First six photos, thank you Pinterest, last four are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...