Tuesday 1 November 2011

Expecting the unexpected

Right, all plans have changed, and just in an instant! A lawyer from Holland is coming to make a shamanic retreat with me, tomorrow. The screenplay will have to go on the back boiler for a six days.

Creativity comes from looking for the unexpected and stepping outside your own experience.
Masaru Ibuka

As always, I teach what I need to remember myself!


“I'm looking for the unexpected. I'm looking for things I've never seen before.”
Robert Mapplethorpe.

This will be one of the themes for the week.


“You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen.”

Paulo Coelho


Any human anywhere will blossom in a hundred unexpected talents and capacities simply by being given the opportunity to do so.
Doris Lessing.

So may it be. For both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...