Monday 14 May 2012

Finally Arriving Home


After a week of feeling so strange, I'm finally 100% home at my kitchen table! This is entirely thanks to a dear friend who put a question to me. What if you had ignored your intuitive voice in the situation when your heart was torn she asked. What have you been spared by saying no? Well that resonated with such force, I came straight back into my body with a jolt.
“Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.”
Christian Morganstern.
In some inexplicable way I felt deeply at home in Bolivia. I can't say I'm sure they understood me, but I can say I felt welcome and appreciated. It is a blessing to be home with hindsight now in full view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...