Heart into healing, healing into heart. Mi corazón está...






'What a liberation to realize that the "voice in my head" is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that.'  Eckhart Tolle.



“Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be.”
― Eckhart Tolle,

"La vida no es tan seria como mi mente piensa que debería ser."

- Eckhart Tolle,











“To love is to recognize yourself in another.”
― Eckhart Tolle

"Amar es se reconoce en el otro."

- Eckhart Tolle





Click on last photo  to see slide show of all the images .
Haga clic en la última foto para ver la presentación de todas las imágenes.

These drawings are part of a new series in the journey of healing osteoarthritis.

Comments

  1. I just adore these series of artwork the faces have individual characters, each with a thought of their own. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Javi and San Cecilio

Notes from the Edge of the Map

Feliz sábado amig@s.