Skip to main content

A new way of seeing. Una nueva manera de ver.

How can it be so long since we last met ! Thank you for continuing to follow my blog.  As most of my readers are  Russian, I'm going to Google translate this for them.

 
¿Cómo es posible que tanto tiempo ha pasado que no nos conocimos?
 La mayoría de mis lectores son rusos, por eso  voy a Google traducir esta  para ellos.
 

Как это может быть так давно мы в последний раз встречались ! Спасибо за продолжая следовать мой блог . Как и большинство моих читателей русской , я собираюсь перевести это Google для них .



 What a wonderful summer this has been.  Post chemo, life is just getting better and better. In May I got the first all clear from my new oncologist, then again on the 20th of July.  In October I left her office with a huge smile in my heart, and had a wonderful lunch on the beach with my dear young friend Maria.



Ha sido un verano  maravilloso. Después de terminar la quimioterapia en mayo, cada semana  la vida ha sido mejor y mejor.  En mayo mi nueva oncóloga dijo que estaba bien. El cáncer había ido,  a continuación,  otra vez el 20 de julio me dijo lo mismo. Y en octubre dejé su oficina con una sonrisa enorme y tenía un buenísimo almuerzo en la playa con mi querida amiga Maria.
 


Какой замечательный летний это было . Начать химиотерапии , жизнь становится только лучше и лучше. В мае я получил все Очистить форму моего нового онколога , и снова на 20 июля я получил все ясно. А в октябре также , я оставил ее офис с огромной улыбкой в моем сердце, и был замечательный обед на пляже с моей дорогой юный друг Марии .
.



 October was a month of new beginnings.  Ken Scott's Mindful photography course changed the way I use my camera.  I hope the photos I'm going to share with you speak for themselves. I leaned about back lighting, F stops, and being mindful about what I look at. The world changed in front of my eyes.  What a gift.  What a joy.



Octubre era un mes de nuevos comienzos. El curso de la fotografía ‘consciente’( Mindful Photography)  de Ken Scott cambió el modo de que uso mi cámara.  Me aprendí unas  nuevas habilidades técnicas, pero lo más importantemente  fue  aprender a mirar en una nueva forma, en una manera consciente.  El mundo cambió delante de mis ojos. Qué regalo. Qué alegría
 


summer blue, everywhere...

Октябрь был месяц новых начинаний . Памятуя фотографии Конечно Кена Скотта изменил способ я использую мою камеру . Я надеюсь, что фотографии, которые я собираюсь поделиться с вами говорят сами за себя . Я наклонился о задней подсветкой , F останавливается , и памятуя о том, что я смотрю на . Мир изменился в моих глазах . Какой подарок . Какая радость










the one eared cat...





and now Christmas is coming.... и теперь Приближается Рождество


Ken's photography courses :  http://www.touchingthelight.co.uk/






Comments

  1. Just a test comment to say hi and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermmm.when I added my comment shown above I was switched to a site in Arabic?.

    Looking at the Html address on this page it seems to be running through blogspot.ae which I guess is Arab Emirates??

    Should be blogspot.uk or .es I think??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't happen second time around..?? Because I think it now knows who I am??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How bizarre John. I am amazed by what happens with this blog. I have thousands of readers in Russia !! I guess they just enjoy the pics ??

      Delete
    2. wonderful photographs Meg ...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's official ! Build Creative Confidence. A holiday course in Spain.

        It's official !    Here's the link to my course at the beautiful Cortijo Romero Center in Andalucia Spain -              February 25th to March  4th 2023.                                                 'Build Creative Confidence '  With the guidance of the marketing manager, we've changed the wording of the Creativity week  I shared with you recently, to fit  more with their  guidelines. It will be a fun and fascinating week because  with all the gifts you will bring with you ...co creation always happens, and we learn lots from each other as a group. There will be a max of 10 people I believe I'm not going to be telling you what to do! I'm planning to open many doors for you by sharing forty years of experimenting, and keeping a drawing dairy for much of that time. https://www.cortijo-romero.co.uk/choose-your-course/courses/?type=&id=2734&name=Building+Creative+Confidence

Stop-Expecting-Too-Much-from-People, Mrs!

At the end of a radio interview when  69 year old , Jewish, Hungarian born Canadian physician  Gabor Mate was asked ‘ is there more love in your life now?’  he paused. ‘I think there is more space in my heart for love,’  he said quietly.  I think  there is more space in our hearts for love when we pass 60. What we do with that space depends on lots of things. And sometimes that space shuts down ! This morning I was deeply disappointed with our village doctor, again. My heart door slammed shut. There seems to be  a Berlin Wall  wall between us. I cannot communicate with him without judging him, severely.   He speaks to me like I'm a teenager with many serious learning challenges. I see in front of me an  arrogant adolescent with mother issues!  LOL !! I thought I'd stopped judging people !! I'm angry that so many folk in our village seem to suffer, month after  month, year after year. Yes I know the  difference between healing and curing.  A kind encourag

Lithuania Calling.

Dear loyal multinational followers, Thank you for keeping on visiting while I've been silent for so many weeks. How does anybody manage a daily blog?? I couldn't. At the moment I've got kittens and chickens and a blind cockerel  to feed, as well as drawings to draw, adventures to live, and so much more. Since starting the blog,  thousands of you  in the US have visited (so love these statistics), and more than five thousand Russians and Ukrainians have looked at my paintings here. Why so many visitors from Russia?  I'm thinking you must be 'resonating' with something in my art , but I doubt many of you are  reading the posts. Of course I could be wrong. I've just discovered my Jewish father's ancestors came from your countries -  Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania and also Poland. What a surprise. Oh bliss and double joy to know this at last!   All my life I'd  had a suspicion about Poland.  Maybe it was just  poetic wishful thinking