Sunday 20 March 2016

Quiet thoughts....




http://www.blurb.com/books/6964206-quiet-thoughts-mend-the-body-drawings-photos-words

Hola amigos,

I really wanted to share my new blurb book with you but can't get the link to go live.  So you need to copy and paste the line above if you'd like to see the pics.
The images' are mostly pieces I've made at the Wedensday  - Passionarte  group - in Orgiva, led by the  truly inspiring Pernille, whose ideas on playing with materials are completely wonderful and boundless.

For me, making books with blurb is always an act of joy and celebration !  I hope you enjoy this one. Blurb books are easy to make, honestly!  Anybody can make one.

This book is  dedicated to Bridie, Rebeka and Maria T, three young women who enrich my life more than they will ever know.

Quiet thoughts can  be healing,  I really believe this.
  



Hasta lluego


And Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belonging Beyond Borders

April 2024 Hi friends, sorry for the long silence ! Lots of new ideas brewing... retreats here in Spain.. a podcast... two new Blurb books a...